Monday, July 25, 2011

My Weight Loss!!

I started a goal to lose weight last year, I wanted to lose 40lbs in 12 weeks, no gym, just all by myself!! My 2nd goal was to be able to run a Full Marathon at my year mark!! I have to say I didn't think I could do it but I did.........I had a ton of support from my family and friends!!

Starting weight: 182lbs
12 weeks: I had almost made my goal, I lost 39lbs!! Just by giving up my favorite drink..."Soda",
running 6 days a week and eating healthy!!
Ran My first Marathon: Goal was to run it 4 hours!! Barely made it!
Got to train with Tim, he did amazing too!!

My Support
The Damage
End of Weight Loss Picture:
1 year later!!
Weight 125lbs!!
Total Weight Loss: 57lbs
Now to Maintain it................






4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Kim,
That is just amazing how you did that. you have such determination! You look amazing and you should be so proud! And what a great example you are to your two adorable kids :)
Are you going to keep up with your blog now? ;)

Larson's said...

I'm gonna try to keep up on it Lyssa!!

The Risdons said...

Update the blog! I miss you:-)

The Potter Family said...

What's your email so I can add you to my blog readers list? I got totally freaked out after I saw a website that had somehow visited the blog.